WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YOUR ORDER
1. It's first come, first serve. As soon as you make the deposit, you're on the list!
2. Once deposit is received, you'll receive a confirmation email of your purchase.
3. Be sure to write in the notes section of your order or reach out to us via email, if you have any specific questions or requests. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs, but your chosen cutting preferences are final.
4. We process our beef several times throughout the year. When you place an order, we will let you know our next processing date, and when to expect your beef to be ready. While you wait, we’ll keep you up-to-date with some news and information. Be sure to sign up for our email list.
5. Delivery: Your beef will arrive via UPS 2 day ground. We ONLY ship on Mondays.
Estimated Shipping Cost: Shipping costs will be added to your final invoice. These shipping estimates are for Colorado and neighboring states only. If you live beyond this area, please contact us regarding potential shipping costs.
Shipping Time: Allow 1-2 days for shipping, UPS ground, we only ship on Mondays.
Packaging: Your beef will arrive frozen and individually vacuum-sealed, packed with curbside recyclable insulation, cold packs and dry ice.